Thursday, July 29, 2004

Another lost life: Superslims

bad news. i've just been informed by my dear amoy street uncle that they're discontinuing my favourite brand of ciggies from next month onwards.

IM TOTALLY UPSET. apparently Superslims (by American Cigarette Company) is pulling out of spore cos they refused to submit to the grotesque ciggie cover revamp. i wonder if it'll make smokers quit tho cos from my viewpoint, it's simply gonna increase sales of ciggie cases only. unless they increase the darn prices again...NOW that did help me cut down.

back to the sweet uncle at amoy street. he rounds off the little cents on my ciggies. i was really touched when i he told me about the news and kept a carton specially for me. i know he prob just wanted to "get rid" of it but still...*sigh* the little things that people do to make me go mush.

bee wrote this at 6:29 PM

2peekaboos

2peekaboos

At 12:36 AM, Blogger adrock2xander said...

Well if i were a tobacco company...i would stop SELLING cigarettes in Singapore altogether...do you know how much money advertisors can make from tobacco ads?!!?!?!??!?

No tobacco advertisin...oh joy...

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the new packaging is really as disgusting as the EZlink card.

museting

 

Post a Comment