Monday, July 12, 2004

Buds. What will i do without them? Part 1- XX


dominic with pink hair 3 years ago. Posted by Hello

dom and tony. we've known each other since we were 17. Chia wei and i  like calling dominic "domdom". It sounds real silly i know. or when we're really in the mood to annoy each other, its "jiyeh". His fav line's "What thing what thing, tell me tell me". The only male bud besides Tony (below) who bothered replying my postcards in perth. Bless your souls.

tony my vox pop buddy Posted by Hello
And i still remembered the nite dom got drunk on one beer at pizza bellaroma in freo. Or the expression on his face (and deric's booming shouts) when bertram and i dashed across the road to zouk and almost got knocked over by a speeding car. He's an absolute treasure cos he's the friend who will never judge you and would instead draw diagrams and little stick pictures to explain his POV when your brain gets real dense at 2am in the mornin.


dom in loo @ vultures in perth city. pic taken by tony. Posted by Hello

He once told me and tony that money would make him very very happy. no disputes bout that. wait till my pr gets approved, then its your turn to enjoy melbourne as a freeloader till u become a millionaire. but u must make it a point to remember me when u hit the first mil and buy me the grand dinner u promised.
 
i'm still trying to conjure a wish list to pass tony before he leaves on his 3 month sabbatical in 20 days time. He's the kooky bud who gave me things which no one else ever thought of giving:
- jap mags from taiwan army trips
- wooden carved figurines for xmas
- EVIROB Pink Bomb Shell for bday (apparently, it reminded him alot of me)
- Doll from vintage store in perth
- "e" by Matt Beaumont. Hey don't we all wish we worked at Miller Shanks too?
i always looked forward to swopping xmas gifts with tony. his presents always made me smile.


bee wrote this at 10:37 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment