Thursday, July 22, 2004

Buds. What will i do without them? Part 2- XY


pish and celine. my life lines at murdoch. trish...i've never had the chance to really know her until we got to murdoch. she, celine, tam and me were the only unlucky ones stuck at the old flats on campus. but i've never regretted it cos it made us closer. trish and i bonded cos of the "mandy's muffin make new friends with americans only crusade". it was lonely for the first couple of weeks...we had no one else close to us so bitching bout the "american wannabe" was rather therapeutic. then celine came bk..and tam... it was heap loads of joy... esp in winter when we rotted in each others' rooms...pigged out on boston mudcakes (perhaps that's only me)... potluck at celine's flat...oh gosh...kwee chong the chef resident who made excellent curry..."eew sau" with the DISTINCT ozzie accent...the guy in trish's flat whose room smells foul...the 18 year old chick in my flat who smoked pot in her room and gave me free whiffs everyday.....the awful looking sporean girl with thick red lips and long hair that freaked us out by combing her hair in the balcony during late nights..gosh i forgot her name..she was "legendary"...lol

i digress. missed going to trish's place off campus where she's got this fucked up parking space up the slope..come on..my car's a junk...even putting it in first gear doesn't keep it stationery. i've yet to thank trish for her smashing pumpkins and the matrix cd which pulled me thru the entire afterword and cataloguing of appendixes for my thesis. if there's anything i could have right now...it'll be to be right back in perth, stu v, flat 70, rm 1, smoking my reds and having that cuppa with my gd ole girl friends.

bee wrote this at 10:08 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment