Friday, July 09, 2004

Death Test

I'm a huge fan of psychology test sites. Dubious in nature but I constantly find myself drawn to things that can apparently predict my future. A Death Test in particular.

The Spark.com

"I'm afraid we have some bad news. please, you might want to stay seated."

I'm expected to die on JANUARY 29, 2033 @ the age of 54 years old.

On that fateful day ,I'll most likely die from:
Cancer 36%
Alien abduction 13%
Alcoholism 12%
Homicide 6%
Contagious Disease 5%

Apparently, the average life expectancy of test takers is 67 years old.

Back to my death cause. I've taken a closer look at the prediction and much as I hate to say, there's an element of truth in each prediction:

Cancer- Most probably from lung cancer

Alien abduction- I'm queen of paranoia but that's cos I suffer from OCD. If I'm out alone, I'll look over my shoulder every 5min to check for unexpected psycho predators.

Alcoholism- With only martinis and choyas consumed, the risk ain't that high.

Homicide- Shit. This I fear. I would hate to see myself being a victim in the film 7.

Contagious Disease- This I leave to fate. For a short period of my life (when Sep 11 came), i read every possible bioterrorism special report and was contemplating purchasing a gas mask through mail order. My buddy truly thought I was overly stressed at work and dismissed my fear as a moment of madness.

So I reckon 54's a grand age for someone like me.





bee wrote this at 12:09 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment