Thursday, July 08, 2004

how to lose belynda in 3 days

One. Bad BO (im sorry but I've got a really sensitive nose and I would hate to have my hair smell of your pits by the end of the night)
Two. Bad diction (ARE YOU ARTICULATING?)
Three. Pig manners at the table (need i explain?)
Four. Putting my friends down (i will not tolerate insolence to people who've been by my side for countless years)
Five. Not paying for anything at all each time we hang out (Dora would know who this freeloader is)
Six. Bad fashion sense (there's a thin line between attitude and sloppy shit)
Seven. Telling me to step out of the car so you can take over the wheels for parallel parking (its MY car and I will drive and park anywhere i want even if its 15 min away from the destination. YOU WILL WALK WITH ME)
Eight. Talking non stop (please. i get enough of talking at work so 2 min of silence every now and then is a blessing).
Nine. Lie in my face (esp when its obvious everyone knows the TRUTH already)
Ten. Not having enough guts to admit you've made a mistake (come on, homo sapien's fallible).

bee wrote this at 9:19 AM

1peekaboos

1peekaboos

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!

 

Post a Comment