Monday, July 12, 2004

Things that make me smile

1. Watching a little boy hold his sister's hand across the road
2. Great caffeine boost in the mornin with harry connick jnr singing
3. The smell of rain
4. Buyin tissues from senior citizens (and end up being a potential tissue seller myself)
5. Buying sale items for a quarter of the original price. Nothing beats a good steal.
6. watching old loving couples at cafes. 
7. When my buds pull silly stunts.
8. Walking in the rain 
9. Sitting in the plane during take-off.
10. a good dream the night before.
11. Watching a child watch TV.
12. Annoying my dad ten fold when he pisses me off.
13. Sweet love words on a gloomy lazy Mon afternoon.

sweetie and me Posted by Hello
14. Good dessert followed by dinner (i work my menu backwards).
15. Passengers who keep quiet despite my many attempts to straighten the car out after reversing in (there are some days where your hands and brain just do not co-ordinate).

bee wrote this at 10:21 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment