Sunday, August 01, 2004

baby vs adult: what's your personality then?


mighty eight pound bee with her mommy

she's the best mom around and probably is the only one who can take my shit and still love me. i'll bet she's got absolutely no idea what a little terror she's got cuddled in her arms then.

but of cos, my cheery policy's part of my current PR personality as seen. apparently, my irritation with crying babies began when i was a teeny one year old. mom said i used to turn around and stare/glare at screaming babies (but only cos they irked me with the noise i reckon).
oh, and i got mommy free bus rides cos the bus inspectors adored the flirty baby. my folks were worried bout the silliest things. they thought i was "slightly retarded" cos i was a late walker. but they later discovered it was plain laziness and i would only crawl if necessary (pacifer as dangling carrot). as like now, i'll only walk if necessary. *i like to think of it as street smart, why work out so much when you can get people to carry you around?*

and the funniest part was my remote interest in playing "kitchen" (cooking and pots). now who said you can't tell the personality of a person through their early years?


bee wrote this at 9:03 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment