Wednesday, September 22, 2004

the ambivalent mind

i've noticed an escalated usage of words simple and simplicity materializing in my blog of late. you know what they say when you yearn for the down-to-earth trouble free form of life? it means you should take a break, distangle yourself from the monotonous humdrum of everyday and partake in what you truly love.

but aphorisms and wishes aside, does reality really allow me to do so? i know my buds did just that. quit their jobs, packed their bags, and took off to faraway lands in pursuit of finer and perhaps greater interests. i realised then that desires and wants can be satisfied but do i have what it takes? do i know what i want? do i know what's right for me? or perhaps my worries are too far fetched.

bee wrote this at 8:49 AM

2peekaboos

2peekaboos

At 8:41 PM, Blogger adrock2xander said...

Scrumptious pix mate...

Ack ya turnin 26 too? Egads...we're both old farts...someone RETRENCH us already...*chuckles*

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger bee said...

note: we are old HIP farts. as what my colleague daryl once said, "she put the HIP in hiphop". *heh*

 

Post a Comment