Friday, September 17, 2004

musings of the day

when i do pass on someday, i hope

i've learnt how to change flat tyres on my own
i've fallen in love before
i've made a last trip to perth freo
i've found renewed faith in myself and that i will succeed if i try hard enough
i've said thanks and goodbyes to a few good ole friends
i own something called home
to have a live orchestra playing pachebel's canon in d major
i've done my dad proud through the years
i can cook a meal from scratch
i've been happy doing what i've done for the past 10 years
i'll be fondly remembered as someone who brightened up my loved one's days
i've not regretted not doing anything i wished i've done
i've told my mom how much i loved her and how bad i felt for making her cry sometimes
i've finally adopted a child and given her as much love as i could
i've a greyhound for fond memories

and pls don't let me hate myself for who i've become.

bee wrote this at 9:05 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment