Tuesday, September 21, 2004

my life story

instead of watching soppy reruns of titanic on channel 5, i've decided to do something more interesting. blog (in chronological order) the head turning moments of sim hsin yen:

2 years old: down with high fever and was operated on immediately. can't remember a thing tho i have pics showing my shaved forehead.

6 years old: fell down the chair while imitating superman (everyone should take a course on Children and the Media) and now has a tiny scar below chin to prove my idiotic pseudo hero antics.

7 years old: had a kindergarten teacher called ms chong. kept calling her ms chalk for some retarded reason. an indian girl next to me had head lice. thank God they didn't hop over or i would've killed her with my chubby fingers.

12 years old: went for first school camp at this super ulu site and fell ill. i swear camping's not my thing. this my long time buds can testify.

14 years old: went on first double date and tripped over a step, fell onto all fours and was the laughingstock of my girlfrens for years (jiayi and celine).

14-15 years old: chronic tripping over drains during PE lessons. what the fuck was i doing?

18 years old: local school's so taxing i felt like quitting.

19 years old: changed my mind. uni ROCKS. or should i say murdoch rocks.

21 years old: owned my first car. she died on me in the wee hours of the morning on the way to the airport. left me with bittersweet memories of the puke stains by her left side from post triple crown party. i missed my wheelie baby and mourn whenever macy gray's i try comes on (they always played that song when i was behind her wheels).



24 years old: too much alcohol. too many cigarettes. not enough money. it's the early mid-life crisis brought upon by no one but myself.

25 years old going on 26 this nov:
admitted to hospital for what i assumed was a leg cramp went bad. overall diminishing consumption on alcohol and cigarettes. but still not enough money. reminds me of jack neo's "qian bu gou yong"/ money no enough theory. tried to work even harder to make up for the money but its been such a traumatic ride lately that i've completely regressed.

till then, i await my future with a befuddled jumble of knotty anticipation and warm welcomes.

bee wrote this at 10:41 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment