Thursday, October 28, 2004

the plight of my compulsion

due to an insurgence of stressful sticky situations, my fingers have degenerated to a bloody and pitiful state. i yearn for saturday to come so i can put an end to the sorrowful sight by visiting a manicurist. i've never seen my addiction as an act of self-mutilation but more as an exit from pent up anxiety. slatering lotions don't work no more. the disability to disfigure my hands would only cause more aggravation and tension.

i need to find another form of release. i need. i need. i need.

bee wrote this at 1:47 PM

2peekaboos

2peekaboos

At 9:00 AM, Blogger bee said...

jules u're such a sweetheart ; ) can let me know u're going bk melbourne and i can join u there for the things we missed in oz land *sniff*

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger bee said...

mak honey...i can't peel your fingers cos i can't feel the pain on me then can i? its a pain over tension action/ remedy...and sides, i can't bear to see your fingers in the pathetic state as mine. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment