Tuesday, November 30, 2004

the drifter

my prodigal agent malcolm finally gave me the piece of news i've been wanting to hear since last november. http://belynda.blogspot.com/2004/07/happiness-is.html

he's finally asking me for police clearance, which is sure sign that the PR approval's almost there. why prodigal? he's always giving me philosophical sun tsu replies like "patience is the mother of all virtues". egads. and yes, i'm the quitter. all other things equal, my only regrets are my family, close friends and a special someone. but hell, melbourne's but a pea throw away.

digressed. yes, this news came on my birthday (wow) and for once i wasn't quite sure how to feel. given this news six months ago i've jumped for joy and called for a slosh party with my mates. instead, i've only mentioned this to the select. my folks, celine and mak. what's mak gonna say? what's he gonna do? and what're we gonna do next? i'm not too sure as yet what's in store for us. i've three years to decide the day it finally gets officially approved. till then...

and guess what? i will be spending a white xmas with my special someone this year after all. Not in NY but russia and finland. hey, there's always a space for NY city later...

bee wrote this at 9:16 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment