Wednesday, November 17, 2004

it reminded me of what?

music. that certain song that brings me back to driving along freeway south
- bachelor girl's buses and trains
- regurgitator's polyester girl (i love that track!)
- macy gray's i try
- my old 98' trance and euphoria collections
- ministry of sound
- chemistry bros
- the matrix soundtrack

food. that certain food which reminded me so much of a particular someone
- sago guka melaka and peas (celine)
- dim sum (tam and "the lump", ivan with uncle kenny)
- microwavable food (kae and her carbo regime)
- peanut butter choc fudge (ryan, my amercian flatmate who looks like some actor but reaches my ears. it was heaven having him in the flat cos there's always dessert when we get back)
- steak (bryan)
- coffee and yogurt (michelle ala "bollywood"'s lunch)
- pub food (dora)
- pasta (mak. i swear that's all he survives on)
- alcohol (dora, kc, ivan, trish and dean. yes. u alcoholics)
- anywhere in holland v (ivan)
- fruits (pseudo master)
and brocolli (that's me! i was the undefeated broc queen)

i'm bored as u can see. wish i can find some unsuspecting asinine person to pick on now, at least i'll be entertained! *bitch bitch bitch* now santa won't wanna see me cos i ain't a good gurl. darn it.


bee wrote this at 8:51 AM

2peekaboos

2peekaboos

At 12:55 PM, Blogger adrock2xander said...

Ehm...you can pick on me...

Slow day in my agency today...how's yours? :O

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger bee said...

day's catching on now...but for once, have great news! we've having our xmas and NYE agency break! yah!

 

Post a Comment