Friday, November 12, 2004

the one that puts a curve on my lips

nothing beats waking up on christmas morning to:
1. crooners singing xmas music
2. discover a new book "the e after christmas" by matt beaumont (i can't find this book anywhere, not even my dear amazon, let's hope celine who's coming back from new york finds it)
3. find my dearest sleeping [snorin] next to me
4. find a lovely new pair of nine west boots next to my bed [darn. doubt mom reads my blog]
5. look forward to a great christmas party in the evening with loved one and friends
6. watch pseudo master and mom open their presents like 5 year old kids [then again, they ALWAYS cheated and opened their pressies before 12 midnite,there was a year they couldn't wait and did the unforgivable at 11.30pm.]
7. discover pseudo master has finally tackled his little girl's love for all things bohemian and gets her something from michal negrin instead of inappropriate designs from pricey jewellers [of which i cannot bring myself to exchange for something else at the boutique lest it breaks his heart].
8. our exciting adventure to russia [and making it back in one piece. so if i stopped blogging after 10 jan, you guys will know what happenened to us].

bee wrote this at 9:27 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment