Friday, December 03, 2004

the one who tries to cope in her own ways

i'm an avid believer in alleviating pain thru external self-injuries. bit my nails (still am). pierced rows of studs up my cartilage and naval. discovered my love for needles and tattoos. and lately, bruising. the immediate pain inflicted by these injuries reduce the emotional discomfort almost immediately.

i've tried other forms of releasing tensions. the risk-free stress ball. counting one to ten. holding my breath. chain smoking alone. drinking. tearing my nails apart. thank goodness tattooes are expensive and i'm allergic to many forms of metal. then again, grunge goth ain't really my thing. and good thing i don't like blades nor carving on skin. that's calling the extreme and the picture ain't pretty at all.

bee wrote this at 5:30 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment