Thursday, December 02, 2004

stevie baby

found myself falling in love with stevie wonder ever since my colleague's been blasting it on her ipod. her new IM? stevie is a wonder. hehe, how apt.

go amazon.com and check out
- you're the sunshine of my life
- i believe (when i fall in love it'll be forever)

i'm a whore to crooners. i've been seduced by them over the past years and still am...
barry white, al green, rod stewart (for his jazz album only), frank sinatra and tony bennett (my all time favourite) the jazz masters (to me) al somma, tim tamashiro, chet baker, harry connick jnr...orgasmic...

should any of you ever receive vip or whatsoever tickets for any jazz artiste and not know what to do with it, i'm telling you now to PLEASE GIVE THEM TO ME. i was mighty pissed when jamie cullum's one hour performance at Aquadisiac wasn't open to "lowly" jazz appreciators like me. how i detest artiste liasons and music labels for imposing such "elite" stunts.

boo to you.

bee wrote this at 9:06 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment