Monday, January 24, 2005

back story project

did a project inspired by colors and tony three years ago but have never gotten round to building up a site and have sadly shelved it since.

What makes you happy?
* Money, sex, most jap stuff (including games, music, merchandise, movie, drama, girls), ohh did I mention sex and money?
* Knowing that my life is not wasted… that I mean something to this huge planet we all live in
* Meeting new people
* Having got some much money that one don't have to work no more.
* knowing I have done a job well, doing silly things with my boyfriend/brother, being out in the open enjoying the cool breeze.
* Depends, Almost anything when its spontaneous.
* Finding what I am looking for
* Being with friends, sense of achievement, money.

What does love mean to you?
* A psychological malady
* To be totally comfortable saying and doing anything in front of that person and having that person feel that way
* Love is not infinite
* Commitment, responsibility and passion.
* Love means trust and care or be taken care of
* Sensation, Jealousy and tears
* Love means giving and giving and forgiving
* When the sheer thought of being with that person brightens up your entire day and when that feeling still exists after 20 years. When his/ her happiness matters more than yours.
* It means being able to be with the one I love and not feel insecure about anything. It’s about being able to be yourself and comfortable with someone and not have to worry about being judged, knowing that the person will love you unconditionally and this doesn’t just apply to a guy / girl relationship

What’s your greatest fear?
* Not being able to be happy
* That we’ll all be incapable of giving loving or receiving love
* Being blind
* Lizards
* Facing myself
* my loved ones, including my chihuahua dying, especially in a car crash.
* being brain dead
* Public speaking
* Being fat and ugly
* time running out! that i still haven't learnt enough, seen enough
* That I will regret not doing what I want in life because of certain circumstances or because I am too much of a wuss to take a chance and live life. And also that I will not live up to my expectations of myself and that I will not get as far as I want to go in life.

big thank yous to chiawei, tony, dom, francis, aggy, adrian, sharon, byden, trish, tam, kim, joanna and dawn for their honest replies.

bee wrote this at 9:51 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment