Thursday, January 20, 2005

permanancy

is there such a word? have decided to put to a stop to my whines and keep them to myself. you could say something triggered that move, and no, its not a joe gordon thingy and i won't get fired for this blog (or i think). it's become rather personal lately. you can call me suspicious (i'm a friggin scorpio), you can call me overly-sensitive, you can even say i'm paranoid but i'm a wo-man afterall. i do get affected by people and emotions easily and i always like to think of worse off scenarios that would work to comfort my soul should certain things really happen. don't we all? that's probably why i don't make good financial decisions cos i always invest with "losing" in the mind. emotions are a volatile thing and i wished i could better control them. this is the third thread today i've written and yet the first that's published. there're so many issues running in my already tight spaced mind filled with fourteen new briefs yesterday. freaking ludicrous. my agent just mailed me a note on medical records. so there...another step forward towards permanancy somewhere but not singapore.

bee wrote this at 9:06 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment