Wednesday, March 16, 2005

the subconscious

she's always had a weakness for things airy fairy.tarot, palm and face readings, dreams you name it she digs it. she had a rather disturbing dream last night and its interpretation ain't sound too rosy either. reading too much into the subconscious made her wonder if she's been over reacting. after all, overly sensitive, slightly unwell and tiredness does tend to overwhelm a person's outlook doesn't it? then again, perhaps her inner self was only trying to protect its owner from further harm. she needs to breathe. she needs to meditate. she needs sugar to keep her going. now where's her lakerol?

bee wrote this at 2:12 PM

3peekaboos

3peekaboos

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Piffle!

I nightmare every night.

Last night's nightmare involved a scaly lizard that I had catch and hold in my hands, a dog-like creature with a snake's head on both ends, devil-worshippers trying to gatecrash my house and a loss of a loved one.

All of which happened simultaneously, drawn out for the entire nightmare, of which I woke up which cold beads of sweat studding my brow.

That's why I have Zoloft.

Thank God.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger bee said...

it's amazing how dreams work their way into our subconscious and present itself in its most warped manner. i used to dream of runnin away from murderers holding cleavers. it's so fucking real and scary its not funny anymore...*sweats*

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

'in its most warped manner'?

How dost thou explain my regular episodic nightmares then?

That's when one nightmare ends when I wake up startled and begins where it left off when I succumb to slumber again the next day.

I got a similar 'running away from cleaver-wielding murderers' nightmare too.

Except I got caught and I didn't wake up until they carved up my rear end and back... *sigh*

 

Post a Comment