Wednesday, May 04, 2005

she's so lucky

"You know, its funny but you sound so much happier these days compared to your angsty uni and early work days. Kinda like a totally different person but I believe that's cos you've got more going for you that makes you smile these days. So I'm really happy for ya!"

dawn's sweet note from yesterday's email. strangely, it never occured to her that she's such an angry person then but she's glad to know she's finally reaching out with open arms towards a sunny future. she used to face the world with pessimism cos reality is to her, a gray world. if one anticipated failures, one won't be disappointed. it's a warped theory and she realised recently it didn't bring her much further in terms of personal development. oh well, it's never too late to embrace optimism is it? hello sunshine.

bee wrote this at 9:26 AM

3peekaboos

3peekaboos

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a shitload of depression too.

But I always make a conscious decision to smile and be joyful every single fucking day.

It keeps me alive. And happy.

And dudette, I do own a MP3 player of sorts. Unfortunately, it's kinda of heavy (and bulky) together with the portable diesel-powered generator.

Also, people give me strange looks whenever I lug it around.

Anyhoo, why did you ask?

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger bee said...

kevin, the MP3 thingy was for a research project but they've found someone by now already i reckon, heh.

jules, it's difficult being happy and optimistic, i'm still trying :) like what kevin/ tricorn mentioned, it's a conscious decision we choose to make. tough one but if you make it through, you'll come out smiling and i know you will babe!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alamak, I wanted to comment on Jules' comment but ya beat me to it.

Damn uncanny, chabo!

Like I said, wanted to comment on Jules' comment;

"Of course it's hard to be happy! Why else would it feel so damn song when it actually happens?
Also, what would be the alternative?
Pop zoloft/prozac/valium and still moan and mope anyhoo? >_<"

Alrighty, enough self-righteous, santimonious bullcrap from me.

Glad 'they' found someone who lugs an iCockpit around. Shouldn't be too difficult these days, since almost everyone's a cruiser. ^_^

 

Post a Comment