Thursday, August 04, 2005

the one with the bad dreams

had an awfully realistic dream last night as i watched from a hotel terrorists bombing buildings in orchard road. weird ass thing was that no one seemed to be bothered cept for me and they even looked at me funny like "what's the fuss girl?" i just couldn't grasp the nonchalant attitudes of everyone around me despite watching clouds of grey dust all over the place.

Terror
To dream that you are in terror, represents your lost of trust in others.

Terrorist
To see or dream that you are a terrorist, suggests that your frustrations is giving pay to your violent tendencies. You are feeling disempowered.

Destruction
To dream about mass destruction, suggests that there is some chaos occurring in your life. Things may not be going the way you want it to. Perhaps the choices your are making are self-destructive

bee wrote this at 5:14 PM

3peekaboos

3peekaboos

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm...

I either murder or get murdered by people I know in my nightmares every night.

So what does that me?

I'm a sociopath?

*grin*

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger bee said...

maybe.

if you're a sociopath, can i interview you?

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*magnaminous nod*

This sociopath is feeling generous today.

You have your permission to interview Us.

Now hurry on back from Hong Kong.

We do so detest waiting.

*grin*

 

Post a Comment