Monday, October 24, 2005

sweet things

i've always scoffed at sappy people in relationships for much of my entire life. although i grew up with disney and its sweet valley high likes, it only made me more cynical and bitter as i realised love isn't easy nor perfect like the ones on tv and paper. so where or who's the problem here? at some point in my life, i stopped seeking answers with my foolish heart and i stopped asking for someone to love but strangely enough, things always fall into place the moment you stop looking.

i needed the shelter of someone's arms
and there you were
i need someone to understand my ups and downs
and there you were
with sweet love and devotion
deeply touching my emotions
i wanna stop and thank you baby
i just wannt stop and thank you baby
how sweet it is to be loved by you

how many times can you fall in love with one special someone?

many.

and so i've become some sappy shit too *guffaws*

bee wrote this at 9:11 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment