Wednesday, May 03, 2006

bout me

I AM: in need of a getaway
I WANT: to save more money
I WISH: i had a good strategic boss to learn from
I HATE: people who over promise, people with no sense of urgency and slow pokers
I MISS: chilling at cottlesloe and freo
I FEAR: being lost in the outback alone
I HEAR: only selective stuff
I WONDER: what would happen if i told someone up there to shove his dick down his own ass for not thinking before speaking
I REGRET: not asking for more money when opportunity arose
I AM NOT: as bitchy as i appear to be
I DANCE: with alcohol, good mates and kick ass music
I SING: ONLY in the car
I CRY: when i'm not able to shoulder the load of ridiculous responsibilities anymore
I AM NOT ALWAYS: angry
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: good clean dishes
I WRITE: to vent
I CONFUSE: personal and work
I NEED: more money
I SHOULD: adopt healthier living options
I START: small, always. the bigger the expectation, the bigger the disappointment
I FINISH: what i start, always
I LOVE: the smell of freshly roasted coffee in the morning
I REMEMBER: being not so well off growing up, so i value where i am now.

bee wrote this at 9:37 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment