Friday, August 04, 2006

meme

ok so she's darn late, didn't realise she was tagged by terse till she met them last sat at the gang's film's preview.

1. I'd rather make less money and be happy doing what i do better than to earn more and not really know what i'm doing at times. haha.

2. I'd rather be grow old alone (adopt a kid) than to marry for the sake of marrying and ending up supporting the useless husband and his entire troop of bloodsucking inlaws (true story about someone she met, remind her to tell you more when you see her next time).

3. I'd rather walk than take rundown lifts and risk getting trapped.

4. I'd rather die on instant impact/pull the tube out than to survive and find myself a disfigured vegetable.

5. I'd rather be a planner than a suit. driving money is just not her thing.

bee wrote this at 9:30 AM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment