Sunday, December 05, 2004

accidental twist of fate


dom and me

that's my buddy dominic. we've been arranging to catch up for the longest time but to nought. we've both been inflicted with the undiagnosed lazybone disease since seventeen. strange twist of fate friday nite. was running home from balaclava after a petty fight with hon (my fault) when i ran into none other than mr-dunwakeupbefore3pm-domdom! taking into consideration his full bladder and my teary temperant, it ended up as a two minute speed catchup "aaahhh- hi hi, oh let's take a pic, gotta go now, catch coffee next week". hmm, so much for missing old buds hor mr pang?. *snigger* btw my dear mr pang, noticed life has been good for you huh (comparing pics from old entry)? haha, bet he's gonna ring me and kill me for blogging that.

http://belynda.blogspot.com/2004/07/buds-what-will-i-do-without-them-part.html

bee wrote this at 8:36 PM

0peekaboos

0peekaboos

Post a Comment